https://nochristmascookies.blogspot.com
#0382 NO HOLIDAYS THAT MY FAMILY didnt HAVE IN 10/2019,2020,2021,2022,2023,2024,2025,and now probaly 2026,NOW BECAUSE OF KLAMTH FALLS,OREGON AND THE STATE OF THE UNION NOW , BECAUSE OF SOME PETTY PEOPLE OUR WHOLE LIVES FOR NO REASON AT ALL!
Friday, September 18, 2026
Old-Fashioned Ambrosia Salad Recipe
Old-Fashioned Ambrosia Salad Recipe
An old-fashioned creamy ambrosia salad is a retro dessert combining mandarin oranges, pineapple, coconut, mini marshmallows, and a lightly sweetened sour cream and whipped topping mixture
Ingredients1 can (15–20 oz) mandarin oranges, drained very well1 can (20 oz) crushed pineapple or pineapple tidbits, drained very well1 ½ cups mini marshmallows1 cup sweetened shredded coconut¾ cup maraschino cherries, drained and patted dry1 cup sour cream1 cup whipped topping (or freshly whipped heavy cream)½ cup chopped pecans
InstructionsDrain the fruit: Pat the drained mandarin oranges and pineapple dry with paper towels to remove excess moisture. Do the same with the maraschino cherries
Mix the base: In a large bowl, gently fold together the sour cream and whipped topping until smooth
Combine: Slowly fold in the drained fruit, mini marshmallows, shredded coconut, and pecans using a gentle folding motion to keep the texture airy
Chill: Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 1 to 2 hours before serving to let the flavors blend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I went to Bethines Room womans shelter at 7 today and I was turned away so I went to Broadway inn Portland Oregon and rented a room for tonight and I can't wait till I get my SSI at the end of the month so I can go to Arizona with Chynna and if Trevor goes he goes I guess. I won't be coming back to Oregon till there's nothing left after the nukes hit the big ones from overseas. By the way that's my first time ever there. So I'm going to sue the salvation army shelter in pearl district Portland Oregon and everyone who shut down that shelter for no reason at all through Washington dc. And middle eastern country's and venues.
I went to Bethines Room womans shelter at 7 today and I was turned away so I went to Broadway inn Portland Oregon and rented a room for ton...
-
**#0382 Nana's exquisite creations and legal Hemp Goodies made by myself #0382 The Naomi Lynn Simon : APRIL 14TH,2026> IM IN THE PROC...
-
These are results for manzanita elementary school kingman arizona 1977 pictures Search instead for manzentia elem school kingman arizona 197...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.